Saturday, July 7, 2012

Diminished 7

I'm not really into L.A. bands, because most of them nowadays are either too emo or too metalcore-which I dislike both...or they're just not authentic enough for me. But Alex Crescioni sure does know how to bring Scandinavia to L.A! I am HIGHLY impressed with his band Diminished 7, which I think everyone should take a time out in your day and listen to this band! Diminished 7 is a gothic rock band from....Hollywood, surprisingly with REAL gothic influences, not...I'm not even gonna go there, but anyways..They're album "Dim World" is SO good, and they are in the process of coming out with a new album this year, which they have already released a new single and video entitled, "Queen in Nuclear Rain". My two favorite genres of metal is Sleaze Metal and Gothic Metal, and I just cannot believe I found a real gothic rock band from L.A! This feels almost strange that I'm not into a band from Europe...never thought a band so good, could be so local. Keep it dark, boys!




GREAT album


The beautiful Alex Crescioni


SUPPORT, SUPPORT, SUPPORT!!


Cool New Video

Listen to this song and you'll LOVE this band


0 comments:

Post a Comment