Friday, April 27, 2012

The Bad Boys of British Rock N' Roll

You know, England is known for it's really influential and great rock and punk bands; both in music and style. I just so happen to come across another one of those bands( and they're taste of rock n roll is loud and SLEAZY=best combination) called Falling Red. And no they are not from London( Americans have a habit of thinking everyone from the UK is from London-ok, I've been guilty of that :/) they are from Manchester...where ever that is..but anyways they're music is fucking GREAT!! I bought they're latest ep "Hasta La Victoria Siempre" the minute I heard a 30 second sample of one of they're songs! So, this is a band you should really keep your eye out for. My favorite song from the ep?.."If You Ain't Down With The Rock"


Don't forget to check out the band's cool merchandise!





Amazing interview, I LOVE they're accents! And Dann is so cute!(he's my favorite by the way)

0 comments:

Post a Comment