Monday, January 30, 2012

"Easy Does It"

NYC's finest glam rockers have released they're video for the single, "Easy Does It" today, and I must say that I am impressed! I was really awaiting something new from this band for the 2012 year, and I am beyond grateful for this true rock n roll music! They are already one of my favorite bands, and I know in a few years or even maybe shorter than that, this band is going to be the next big thing in rock n roll from America. They are already the big buzz among glam metal fans around the world. The song "Easy Does It" has amazing lyrics, fast, loud guitars and a sick glam beat, plus you can never go wrong with Eric's sleazy vocals,  I even think I hear a little "The 69 Eyes" influence in there....but the video is to die for! So far, the best in 2012! I knew I always had hope that one day New York City was going to come out with something that truly reflected it's rock n roll spirit of KISS and New York Dolls. I'm so in love.





lookin good guys!





0 comments:

Post a Comment