Friday, December 9, 2011

Vain's "Enough Rope"

Vain is one of the best 80's bands in the world, to me. They're music is melodic and heavy metal-the band was what I would consider the softer side of the 80's hair metal scene-with songs about real love and sex. And its no mistaking that they're album, No Respect is a cult classic! If you haven't gotten that album-something is serious wrong with your music collection. The band's new album, Enough Rope was a surprise to many fans, including myself. Although this band tours often, I never dreamed they would release anything new. And I must say, Enough Rope is as good as No Respect. Davy Vain has truly impressed me. I promise if you buy this album, you will not be disappointed.



The Beautiful Davy Vain



Flashback To The 80's


Greatest Video of the 80s-EVER! From "No Respect"

0 comments:

Post a Comment