Sunday, November 27, 2011

The Best Of Indie

My kind of Rock n Roll usually consists of heavy metal, sleaze rock, rockabilly, and punk rock. I never was into the "softer" type of rock music, especially indie rock music. But I do have to admit, there are two types of indie rock musicians that I partially love and that's Miles Kane and British rock band, The Horrors. Well, actually both of them are British. Miles Kane's music is very different to me-retro mixed with your typically Brit rock music. And I love his sense of style. Every type of rock music has a certain style to it-and his look really fits his kind of music. The Horrors are more indie rock mixed with punk. It's no getting better than them. They are the most different kind of band in the indie music scene.

Miles Kane
"Music and fashion have a symbiotic relationship for me. Looking good is as important as the music. I want to look sharp to reflect the music I’m creating."





Great Album!




The Horrors







COOL, COOL, COOL!

0 comments:

Post a Comment