Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Let's Set The World On Fire

Black Veil Brides highly anticipated new album "Set the World on Fire" was released today, and of coarse I went out and bought it, and I got to tell you...GO OUT AND BUY THIS ALBUM!! It is one of the best albums I've heard in a long time. BVB has really gotten better, and have a truly unique style and sound now that is all they're own. This isn't anything "scene" or any other label..its Black Veil Brides. It is everything I expected and more. If you thought "We Stitch these Wounds" was good..wait to you hear this! My favoirte songs are( besides the whole album) Youth and Whiskey, God Bless You, Saviour, Rebel Love Song, The Legacy, and Set the World on Fire. Truly touched!!! Long Live BVB!!!!




It's no wonder they won a Kerrang Award this year!-GREAT job well done guys!





0 comments:

Post a Comment